Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students
TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy, based on regulation section 18004(a)(1), acknowledge that the institution signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
The total amount of funds we have received is $145,599.00 from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement [for] Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES ACT as of the date of submission 7/1/2020 is $52,225
As of this time the estimated total number of students at the institution eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to student are Seventy Eight (78).
TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy’s method(s) used to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants is as follows:
- Students must be eligible to participate in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965.
This means you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Students must be eligible for Pell, Sub, unsub or Plus loan. They do NOT have to take out these loans or grants, just need to show students are ELIGIBLE to receive those funds.
- Students that have become a Graduated student (From March 16) to PRESENT DAY from TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy and was eligible for said loans and grants may also qualify for this aid as well.
- Recent Drop student that dropped due to COVID-19 may also be eligible for the CARES ACT GRANT, but only if the reason for the drop was due to COVID-19 and it happened from March 16 to present day may also be eligible.
- Metric determining factor for GRANTS are based on the number of students that become eligible and awarded monthly until funds are depleted.
COVID-19 Title IV Frequently Asked Questions
Follow the link below
Amounts per Eligible student amounts may vary on program and amount of time in attendance.
Joe LiRosi, President
Urban Academy, LLc
Urban Works, LLC